- Hezhimeng independently produces the documentary series The Reason I Live Here, the variety shows Wafan and Sushi Wuyu. Hezhimeng has over 10 million followers on social media and major online platforms, making it become a professional image production company with the communication power and influence.
- Hezhimeng is experienced in shooting, producing and distributing videos in various forms, such as documentaries, commercials, corporate videos and vlogs.
- Hezhimeng has been selected as one of the "Top 10 Influential Tourism Videos on Weibo" for four consecutive years, and has also been rated as one of the "Top 100 Travel Media" by Tencent.
- Ryo Takeuchi has over 15 years of experience as a documentary director. He produced documentary programs in Japan.
- His representative works include TV Tokyo's Dawn of the Earth, Future Century Japan, and NHK's Great Chronicle of the Yangtze River etc.
- He emigrated to Nanjing, China with his wife Zhao Ping in 2013.
- In 2015, he started producing The Reason I Live Here.
- In 2017, he was honored by People's Daily as one of the Contributors to Sino-Japan Exchange.
- In 2020, he filmed the documentary Nanjing's Anti-epidemic Scene and Long Time No See, Wuhan, which were well received in Asia.
- In 2021, he was chosen by Newsweek as one of the "100 Japanese respected by the world".